The goods insurance policy covers loss or damage to your goods during the course of transit, be it by land, sea, air and land or combination. As goods cross borders by land, air or sea, maintaining control over them becomes increasingly difficult. Globalization has made trade with less developed countries a reality, where weaker logistics infrastructure and theft may pose threats to freight delivery.
- Freight transport insurance.
- Goods in transit Insurance.
- Goods delivery door to door by sea, air, land or rail.
- Goods liabilities Insurance for storage and handling in the warehouse.
- Infrastructure projects (Project Cargo) with coverage of consequential losses.
- SMEs, multinationals and in general, all exporters and importers.
- Automotive liabilities Insurance.
YOUR CARGO EXPRESS MOVER with global connection
Consolplus Sdn. Bhd.
Consolplus Shipping Sdn. Bhd.
Consolplus Freight Services Sdn. Bhd.